The delicate nature of the Lily flower means that only the gentlest enfleurage technique, where fresh flowers are soaked in oil to render their aromatic components, can capture the true natural perfume of this heavenly flower. Finding such an enfleurage is extremery rare in modern days where synthetics have replaced most of the traditional natural techniques. NadiaZ therefore sources its lily enfleurage from small eco-friendly growers in America.
- Alphabetical listing in E...
- Alphabetical listing in L...
- Animal cruelty-free ingre...
- Mineral ingredients
- Fragonia (Agonis fragrans)
- Flouve (Anthoxanthum odoratum)
- Fir Needle (Abies sibirica)
- Fir Balsam (Abies balsamea)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum)
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare )
- Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria)
- Love in a Mist (Nigella damascena)
- Litsea Cubeba (Litsea cubeba)
- Linaloe Berry (Bursera delpechians)