Iary is endemic to Madagascar where it grows freely and is wild harvested. Its chemical constituents, rich in terpens offer benefits for blood circulation. It is also traditionally used to deter parasitis and to relieve bronchitis symptoms.
- Alphabetical listing in E...
- Alphabetical listing in L...
- Animal cruelty-free ingre...
- Mineral ingredients
- Fragonia (Agonis fragrans)
- Flouve (Anthoxanthum odoratum)
- Fir Needle (Abies sibirica)
- Fir Balsam (Abies balsamea)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum)
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare )
- Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria)
- Love in a Mist (Nigella damascena)
- Litsea Cubeba (Litsea cubeba)
- Linaloe Berry (Bursera delpechians)